Topic: PPE – Head/Face
Industry: Agriculture; Construction; Forestry; General Industry; Manufacturing; Maritime; Mining; Oil and Gas; Utilities
Duration: 10 MINUTES
– Appreciating the value of head PPE
– Observing common head workplace hazards
– Observing the common characteristics of head PPE
– Recognizing common types of head PPE
– Understanding the proper fit for head PPE
– Learning how to care for head PPE
– Acknowledging employee and employer responsibilities regarding head PPE
In only 16% of reported sustained head injuries did employees wear the proper personal protective equipment (PPE) for their heads. Imagine how many injuries would be prevent every day if all employees wore the correct PPE.
Proper PPE is crucial to every work enviroment that concerns head protection. This course will demonstrate the importance of head protection in order to prevent injury and death from head trauma.