As of today, the World Health Organization confirmed the total number of global COVID-19, or coronavirus, cases surpassed 189,000. (March 17th, 2020)
Estimates as to when the outbreak will subside are uncertain at best, and a vaccine is likely months off. Meanwhile, the economic toll continues to mount. Whether it’s canceled business travel, disrupted supply chains, or social distancing, the situation is forcing organizations of every size and description to dust off their emergency response and business continuity playbooks.
Besides encouraging employees to work from home and stocking up on office hand sanitizer, what is an executive to do? In this post, we take a look at some sound tactics that will help keep your people safe and your doors open.
In this report, we take a look at some sound tactics that will help keep your people safe and your doors open.
The Special Report also includes:
- Business Continuity Plans and COVID-19: How to Prepare
- COVID 19: Pandemic Preparedness for Business
- Business Pandemic Influenza Planning Checklist
- Model Short-Term Telecommuting Agreement
- Memo: Temporary Suspension of Nonessential Business Travel
- Social Distancing to Avoid the Spread of COVID-19: What Should Your Business be Doing?
We can help you navigate this current safety risk… and help you with other OHS needs too.